The objectives of this Action Plan's Economic Revitalization programs address the unmet needs of the Territory by:
- Generating opportunities for the local workforce to participate in recovery-related sectors such as construction as well as develop essential skills, digital literacy, and vocational skills training for tourism-related work and other key diversification sectors
- Providing financial support to impacted communities for economic revitalization and job growth efforts
- Providing technical assistance to small businesses that sustain income producing jobs for residents of the disaster-impacted communities.
- Stabilizing and growing the tourism industry through key infrastructure improvements to ports and airports that will increase the Territory’s capacity to receive tourists
- Investing in an advertising campaign that offsets negative perceptions of storm-related damages to the U.S. Virgin Islands and reinforces the Territory’s market position as a top sports & adventure, ecotourism, cultural, and romance destination in the U.S.
Traduccion en proceso para todas las politicas y procedimientos