The Virgin Islands Housing Finance Authority’s (VIHFA) Human Resources Division is responsible for the implementation and administration of policies, procedures, and programs related to all phases of Human Resources for the Agency. This includes, but is not limited to, compensation, employment/recruitment, benefits, training, employee relations and ensuring the safety of the workplace.
VIHFA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetics, disability or veteran status. Employment is contingent upon the applicant providing proof of citizenship or legal authorization to work in the United States. Proof of citizenship is required upon employment offer.
VIHFA offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Membership to the Government Employees Retirement System (GERS)
- Participation in the Government of the Virgin Islands’ Group Health Insurance Program (Medical, Dental, Life, Supplement Life, Dependent Life, Vision and Prescription/Pharmacy Insurance coverage and the Employee Assistance Program)
- Paid Vacation (based on hours accrued)
- Paid Sick Leave (based on hours accrued)
- Paid Federal and Local Holidays
- Paid Leave for Employee Birthday
- Paid Bereavement Leave for qualifying family member
- Educational Assistance
Questions regarding career opportunities or submittal of application packages should be directed to:
Ms. Yvonne Christopher - Director of Human Resources
at (340) 777-4432 ext. 2245 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org