The Collections and Servicing Division was created to facilitate the housing merger pursuant to Act No. 6973 and is primarily responsible for the servicing of all loans and mortgages of the Authority. This Division also has the responsibility of pursuing all delinquent accounts by following the Fair Debt Collections Practices Act .
If you need to request documents related to your mortgage, please complete the applicable form listed below:
- Mortgage Update Form – Complete this form to update your personal information on file.
- Loss Mitigation Package - Complete if you are in need of foreclosure prevention services.
- Request for Documents/Services Form - Complete this form to request mortgage related documents and services.
If you have any questions regarding Collections & Servicing, please call the St. Croix staff at (340) 772-4432, St. Thomas at (340) 777-4432 or contact us.
- Ms. Desirey Brooks, Director of Collections/Servicing
- Mrs. Shanika Charles, Collections/Servicing Processor III - St. Thomas
- Ms. Patricia Ventura, Collections/Servicing Processor II - St. Thomas
- Mrs. Shakema Jacobs, Collections/Servicing Processor II - St. Croix