Skip to content
What are the main points I should remember?
- Don’t lose your home and damage your credit history.
- Call or write your mortgage lender immediately and be honest about your financial situation.
- Stay in your home to make sure you qualify for assistance.
- Arrange an appointment with us to explore your options.
- Cooperate with the counselor or lender.
- Explore every alternatives to keep your home.
- Beware of scams.
- Do not sign anything you don’t understand. And remember that signing over the deed to someone else does not necessarily relieve you of your loan obligation.