What should I do?

Do not ignore the letters from you lender.  If you are having problems making your payments, call or write your lender without delay.  Explain your situation.  Be prepared to provide them with monthly income and expenses.

  • Stay in your home for now.  You may not qualify for assistance if you abandon your property.
  • Contact our agency for housing counseling.  We will be able to help you with credit counseling and provide any information you may need.